You will need:
2 Different Color Spray paints
Garage Sale Stickers
1. Lay out paper to spray paint letters on, and put letters onto it.
2. Spray paint entire letter, I didn't do the back because no one is going to see it (lazy crafter)
3. Wait till the letters dry and then stick on garage sale letters, I made sure to have some stickers sticking off the cardboard to give it a cool look.
4. Spray over the entire letter with the second color of spray paint.
5. Wait till it drys and then pull of stickers, and presto, easy cheesy polka dot letters that to me are reminiscent of something Kate Spade would do!